AXE padel racket with Carbon Duplex is an innovative hybrid – from the core to the outer layer with 3K carbon fibre strands. A racket that brings together the best of both worlds: multiple layers of rigid carbon fibre and flexible fibreglass form the ultimate sweet spot to provide extra effect at high speed. A racket that gives you better control of the ball during fast play.
AXE has been developed in close collaboration with one of Sweden's leading padel players, Daniel Windahl. It's a completely new type of racket for players seeking to take their game to the next level. Daniel was looking for a padel racket that was more rigid, but one that didn't compromise on speed or control and still offered great feeling. That's how the AXE padel racket was born. The racket's impact resistant frame, Hybrid Flexi Frame, is a hybrid of carbon fibre and Kevlar that is able to withstand a lot of wear and tear, while providing the player with a unique feeling, higher speed and more stability.
AXE is also the first STIGA padel racket with a ribbed surface. The Ultra Grip is a specially structured surface that provides a better grip on the ball, thus giving more spin and effect. Quite simply, a touch more bite. Like STIGA's other padel rackets, AXE is characterised by a round shape, low balance and stylish Scandinavian design.
- Handcrafted padel racket with Carbon Duplex and 3K carbon fibre strands for greater feeling and more rigidity.
- Unique sweet spot for extra power during fast play.
- Hybrid Flexi Frame made of carbon fibre and Kevlar for increased impact resistance.
- Ribbed surface for a better grip on the ball and more effect during play.
- Developed in collaboration with Daniel Windahl, one of Sweden's leading padel players.
- Weight: 365 +/-10 g.
- Case not included.