Nox AT10 Genius by Agustin Tapia
2 999 kr
- Shape: Tear
- Weight: 360-375 grams
- Core: HR3
- Frame: 100% carbon
- Dyamic Composit Structure: By using a greater amount of material from the frame up to four centimeters inside the racket face we minimize the difference in toughness between the frame and the face. Thus, when the ball is hit with the outer areas of the racket we minimize the possible cutting of fibres that could occur when the rubber sinks in.
- HR3 Core: The core has rubber that is even denser than the HR3. It increases the speed with which the racket core recovers its state prior to striking the ball. This rubber attains maximum power.
- Rough surface: Rough surface on the top layer of the racket face. It can be created using pre-moulded plastic or with a bath in low-grammage silica sand. This roughness attains more effective shots.
- Carbon frame: Carbon frame By using this material in the frames we provide the frame, and racket in general, with greater rigidity and durability.
Carbon 12k: Maximum stiffness and strength while maintaining the racket´s lightness thanks to the finest interlaced carbon microfilaments.
SmartStrap: Personalize your racket, improve hygiene and safety by easily replacing the strap without losing the guarantee as it isn´t necessary to tamper with the bottom cap.
- Grip: Longer racket handle to make it easier to grip.
- AVS system: Absorption system for vibrations caused by off-center hits.